Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

steveman0018
Experienced
Topic Author

Issues with the new module

04 Dec 2012, 17:01

Hello, I recently developed an issue with the news module and the thumbnails. I have the latest 2.8.5 and also your latest hotfix but today i noticed that when i click on the new module, nothing shows up but 1 blank thumbnail.

My website is stephenrogers.net and click on just added to see what I am talking about. I have not changed anything in the news folder. It worked yesterday and now doesn't work today.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Issues with the new module

07 Dec 2012, 01:27

Hmm looks like there is a problem with the Powerpack, just added returns an XML without images:

http://stephenrogers.net/imagevue.php?a ... ed%20Pics/
Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<folder name="Just Added Pics" date="04.14.2012" fileCount="0" totalFileCount="0" maxThumbWidth="0" maxThumbHeight="0" title="[splash_new_orange.png]Just Added" page="html" parameters="textpage.background.opacity=0&textpage.width=0&textpage.sharebutton=false" showInHtml="1" showInFlash="1" showOnMobile="0" path="Just Added Pics/" pageContent="" description="" titlePath="Home/%5Bsplash_new_orange.png%5DJust+Added"></folder>
Hope Artur could provide some suggestions here.
firedev.com

steveman0018
Experienced
Topic Author

17 Dec 2012, 10:13

does anyone else using powerpack have this issue. It seems arthur is not checking back often. I want to see if it me or if it is actually powerpack. I need ppl who are running this with 2.8.5 or higher

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

10 Jan 2013, 15:20

Hi there.

Just checked the PP with the latest imagevue and both works flawlessly.

Not really sure where the problem may be.
Try to upload a fresh copy of the imagevue into a "test" folder, install the powerPack and check the results.

steveman0018
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Jan 2013, 19:44

Ok well I completely re installed my imagevuex. Before uploading any pictures, i installed the latest 2.2.2 with the thumbnail patch. I am running imagevuex 2.8.7. I set everything up for the news module and upload two pictures. Go to my news module and click on new photos and I get nothing but one blank thumbnail.

Now what i noticed was if I used internet explorer, it will show the same thing but if I went to that picture I uploaded, viewed it, and then went back to new photos, that picture as well as the other new ones show up. However i cant get this to happen with chrome or firefox.

I tried it on my other computer and got the same results. Everything else works fine but my news module.