X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mat321
Experienced
Topic Author

Lightbox default size

17 Jul 2012, 07:44

hi,

I use your site for video and when you upload an mp4 video (you can check in the admin), the size of a mp4 video is not found, i don't know why because the size of the flv video is correctly found. I try several encodage and check if there there is the metadata and there are but the image vue can't read them...

So the video is not display at his original size but at the default size of the lightbox and i make black bands...so two question, is there a way to change the default lightbox size or is there a way to have the mp4 size get by image vue ?

Thanks

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Lightbox default size

19 Jul 2012, 03:17

Could you please provide a link so we could see what is going on? It's bit hard to say anything without looking at it first.
firedev.com

mat321
Experienced
Topic Author

19 Jul 2012, 05:51

hi,

i found a solution, i modifiy the file index.video.phtml direcly. here my website : www.teamlescollets.com

you can see what i say in your imagevue demo admin, go to [*outdated link removed].

and look the height and widht paramters are not found so the lightbox doesn't open to the video size but to the default size (720 *480 i think) and the aspect ratio 16/9 is not respected.

on the flv files, this parameter are found so it's good, the lightbox size is adapted at the video size...

if there is a way to hav it automatically or the put it manually it will be perfect.

thanks

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

19 Jul 2012, 10:51

This is because I assume you are using the FLV player that is actually in the gallery? When doing this, it will resize to the video size after it starts loading. Opening the lightbox layer at mp4 video size is more complicated, because you cant always read the video size up front. Besides, what if the video is larger than available stage? Because of this, we have a generic approach just like Youtube ... A video is embedded at a single size, but there can be many different resolutions. Normally, you would click the "fullscreen" button if they want to see the video properly.

You can change it manually like you did, but we didnt find a way to automate it without complications.