X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

steveman0018
Experienced
Topic Author

Issue with News Module with Version 2.8

27 Jun 2012, 20:56

Hey Artur,

I am having an issue with the news module on my website. I uploaded the last fix you did that helped me with my other issue with facebook. It was funny b/c when I upgraded i lost all the pictures, comment, and votes in the news module page. Once i uploaded your lastest from today it actually brought back the images except they now show up image cannot be displayed and when i click on them, it does not load the image. If you go to comments, two images show b/c i commenting on them using this version before I went back to version 2.7 at the beginning of this week due to that facebook issue..

Invesitgating I noticed that the images that are not displaying has a URL of //content/My Photo Album/Random Pictures/ .... Yes there is two // in the url. If i remove one of them it still does not work. The images that do work and show up have a url of /My Photo Album/Random Pictures/ .... So it is not using the /content

My website is stephenrogers.net and the news module is located under "Just added"

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

Re: Issue with News Module with Version 2.8

28 Jun 2012, 00:25

Hello.

Sorry for that. Just added temporary fix to the news module.
Download again and replace news_module folder

This is temporary fix, general will come in next release (within few days)

steveman0018
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Issue with News Module with Version 2.8

28 Jun 2012, 19:11

Everything is working now. Thanks again