X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

soulmate
Topic Author

Some small Questions

28 Oct 2008, 05:22

Hello Imagevue Team. / Hey Karl.

Well i just updated up to version 15.10.08

Now i got some problems. I am using a Horizontal Menu, autohide function is not working. ??? I would like an mouse over collapse. So when i clicked the content that it collapses after a few seconds.

I can't find where to change the Language for E-mail Contact form. Lang. set to German, but the contact form seems to stay English. contact.xml made no changes. I remember that i got to add some data, but i don't know what again
:oops:

Last thing would be to get the right click "Fotogallery Software by .... " again away.

I would be very thankfull for any help.

Soul

/----------------------------EDIT----------------------------/

Luckaly a had a Backup of the old Version. To change the Contact-E-mail form. Change the language file in the Language folder.
Example german.xml.
Added lines:

<yourname>Vorname / Nachname</yourname>
<youremail>Deine E-Mailadresse</youremail>
<yourfriendsemail>Die E-Mailadresse von deinem Freund</yourfriendsemail>
<message>Mitteilung</message>
<send>Senden</send>
<sent>Deine Nachricht wurde gesendet, danke!</sent>
<contact>Kontakt</contact>
<sendlink>Image senden</sendlink>

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

29 Oct 2008, 04:18

Not sure where you would ahve the horizontal menu autohide. It can't go upwards, because then it simply disappears. As I stated in the topic for the horizontal menu, it has certain locked settings and is not fully flexible yet:
viewtopic.php?t=3668

With the release 15.10.08, you shouldn't need to edit your lang file manually, as it can be done from the admin. You just fill in the pieces that are in english.

Also for changing the right-click link, I would need a link to diagnose ...

soulmate
Topic Author

29 Oct 2008, 07:15

Well it would be nice if the second level of the horizontal menu would collapse on ouse over.

So the top level would stay, but the 2 second level would collapse back up. is this possible?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

29 Oct 2008, 22:26

soulmate wrote:Well it would be nice if the second level of the horizontal menu would collapse on ouse over.

So the top level would stay, but the 2 second level would collapse back up. is this possible?
I think you are asking if the menu will expand/collapse on ROLLOVER/ROLLOUT instead of CLICK ... Currently no, because it is only triggered by click actions.