X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

Just updated to the X2...

31 Jul 2008, 20:59

My portfolio nz-photo.com
has just been updated to the V2, to check what I could get with it and try to find some bugs... :lol:
Theme is default one just a bit arranged to my taste .

All content isn't up yet, and I have to downsize a bit my photos to harmonize the whole thing but I quite like it, right now.

Also I have to consider how to add my guestbook , email contact and "about me" links I had before, thanks to the V1 menu.

Thanks Karl and everybody else working on the dopest galery ever seen :wink:
Last edited by nz-photo on 29 Dec 2008, 06:39, edited 1 time in total.
Empty your mind, be formless, be shapeless, like water...
www.nz-photo.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Just started to upload it

31 Jul 2008, 21:32

wow! now thats pretty smooth ... Love your customization of the description rollover. I think you need to make your background image a little wider - On my screen I see margins on the side showing a dark grey background color.
nz-photo wrote:Also I have to consider how to add my guestbook , email contact and "about me" links I had before, thanks to the V1 menu.
This is something we will be working on shortly. Initially, we were going to integrate it into the main menu. For example, you would make your root main menu like this:
Code
About me
Portfolio
Guestbook
Contact
The 'portfolio' section would have your gallery content and subsections. Any objections to this idea?

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

31 Jul 2008, 21:41

I think you need to make your background image a little wider - On my screen I see margins on the side showing a dark grey background color.
OH thanks Karl for the info. I'm only on a 17'' screen so I made it wider like 1600*1000.
What is your resolution, so I could have a better idea to upsize it.

Your idea of menu sounds good to me and just include everything I miss right now :)

Thanks again for the feedback.

I just add that I just found that the flash gallery was rolling back to the start while I was just looking to my photos using the next arrow.
It happens for exemlpe everytime I'm arriving on the n °9 (to the clouds) Just dont know why it acts like that . I also noticed it somewhere else once.
A bug ? Could you check it ?
www.nz-photo.com

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

05 Aug 2008, 11:05

Just finished a few updates to get my "Snowy" :wink: theme, after uploading your Aug. 04 version.

I also upsized my background, so if anyone with a huge resolution on widescreen coud tell me if everything is ok now ?

Thanks 4 that.
www.nz-photo.com

Christopher
Experienced

07 Aug 2008, 16:27

Nice job! So good in fact that when I get back home I gotta
redo my site! :-)

Congrats!

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

07 Aug 2008, 17:26

Christopher wrote:Nice job! So good in fact that when I get back home I gotta
redo my site! :-)
Congrats!
Ahahah stop kidding me Chris ! Yours just great already, in fact I like it a lot too.
Love your info in the background bootom left, would love to do so to tell you the truth :)

Both are quite sobers and that's what makes it to me :wink:
And most important thing, your photos are great, I told you before and really think.
DO you got more of your stuff somewhere else ? (flickR, Artlimited, ipernity,onesposure ??...)
Thanks !
www.nz-photo.com

Christopher
Experienced

07 Aug 2008, 17:29

Hehehe,

Here and there but not on the big share sites. I'm hoping to get more
our there this year, but... alas... either i'm too lazy or too busy! :-)

Seriously though, nice job on the site!

nolly

07 Aug 2008, 21:25

sà wà tdii khrap nicolas
Great photos,
I like it your site layout a lot, the big white frame is a great idea, it gives the photos depth, as when you hang them with a framed passepartout on a wall.
All your pics are in landscape format, is this your shoot style ore just a deliberate format selection to keep things neat & clean?

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

07 Aug 2008, 21:39

Khopkhoun maak khrap Nolly :wink:
The 3/2 format is just the one i use mostly, but i also do have some portrait or squared format.
There's a few of them online, but I still have some to upload, just needk some time. :lol:
www.nz-photo.com

safe

18 Aug 2008, 17:02

Que dire a part un grand bravo ... , le site est très bien fait, je suis définitivement jaloux de tes portraits et j'ai vu que tu as réussit à  insérer les tags exif ... et puis, khit thailand macma !

@+

xraynatas

How do you get the EXIF info?

20 Aug 2008, 17:45

Looks great! How did you get the EXIF info from the images?? Please tell! :lol:

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How do you get the EXIF info?

21 Aug 2008, 04:05

xraynatas wrote:Looks great! How did you get the EXIF info from the images?? Please tell! :lol:
I think he's adding EXIF manually to his description ... We are adding EXIF support in the next release I think!

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

21 Aug 2008, 05:10

yeah right Karl.
I just added the Exif I needed manually in my descritpion area for each image :wink:
Waiting for the next update :lol:
www.nz-photo.com

nz-photo
Experienced
Topic Author

29 Dec 2008, 05:39

Just updated to the X2 version, Thanks Karl & Pain and who ever worked on this dope gallery !
Still have to work on my intro page with slideshow, as it looks a bit too large to me...
:?

Best wishes for 2009 y'all !! :D
www.nz-photo.com