Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

Fotomoto settings...

26 Jun 2011, 13:49

What settings should I choose in fotomoto settings panel for Publishing platform / Script library ? If any...

I´m questioning this because any of my images won´t appear in fotomoto/images panel...
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Fotomoto settings...

27 Jun 2011, 04:33

They must be some there, or else I would not be able to purchase images from your website -

I see you have disabled fotomoto for some folders. Also, you seem to be in the middle of changing settings? There was a mix of inconsistency in the visuals.

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

27 Jun 2011, 04:44

mjau-mjau wrote:They must be some there, or else I would not be able to purchase images from your website
Well that´s the strange part...since any of my images won´t show up in fotomoto...and I´have a little problem here since my American customer bought some images yesterday but there´s no record of it anywhere and now I´m afraid, that he´ll be charged but not delivered...
mjau-mjau wrote:I see you have disabled fotomoto for some folders. Also, you seem to be in the middle of changing settings? There was a mix of inconsistency in the visuals.
True...some folders are disabled for the time...

I was logged in my imagevue-admin panel just a few minutes ago but all setting are now made.

Edit: I can give you access to my imagevue-admin panel and to Fotomo if that helps in any way ?
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

iKremers
Experienced

27 Jun 2011, 05:01

You don't have to choose a script library, because the script is already in imagevue. I created an account on fotomoto.com and pasted the store_id into the imagevue dashboard. That was it.
[url]http://www.jornkremers.com[/url]

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

27 Jun 2011, 05:26

iKremers wrote:You don't have to choose a script library, because the script is already in imagevue. I created an account on fotomoto.com and pasted the store_id into the imagevue dashboard. That was it.
Same here and everything works like charm...but but still any of my images won´t show up in fotomoto.
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

27 Jun 2011, 08:22

Well, I wouldn't mind taking a look in both your admins ... at least your fotomoto admin. Its virtually impossible that an image can be sold if it is not added to your dashboard. Are you sure you have not set some viewing filters, or are viewing inside a specific collection?

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

27 Jun 2011, 08:33

mjau-mjau wrote:Well, I wouldn't mind taking a look in both your admins ... at least your fotomoto admin. Its virtually impossible that an image can be sold if it is not added to your dashboard. Are you sure you have not set some viewing filters, or are viewing inside a specific collection?
As far as I can see it...no filter, no nothing. They just won´t show up...

I´ll send you pm...
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

27 Jun 2011, 08:52

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm wrote:As far as I can see it...no filter, no nothing. They just won´t show up...

I´ll send you pm...
Seems you are right ... I am going to have to ask you to ask in Fotomoto support:
http://getsatisfaction.com/fotomoto/

Remember to add a link to one of your folders where fotomoto is enabled so they can see. Images must be added to Fotomoto, or they would not display in the Fotomoto purchase window ...

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

27 Jun 2011, 18:17

Matter solved...
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm