Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

alfie_feliciano
Topic Author

X3 Panel not being able to change anything due to Error-> textStatus: error

24 Apr 2024, 15:40

Hello, I'm up to date with X3.32.0 and I'm using PHP 8.1. Unfortunately I am unable to change my password in the X3panel because I'm getting the Error-> textStatus: error.  

It's happening for my website: www.magicnapkin.com
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-24 123529.png
Screenshot 2024-04-24 123529.png (88.68 KiB) Viewed 89 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: X3 Panel not being able to change anything due to Error-> textStatus: error

25 Apr 2024, 00:39

alfie_feliciano wrote: Hello, I'm up to date with X3.32.0 and I'm using PHP 8.1. Unfortunately I am unable to change my password in the X3panel because I'm getting the Error-> textStatus: error. 
What about other file operations, like upload or writing some text in a page? Same error? And if so, was this working earlier?

I can't access your panel obviously, because I don't have login, but this is typically a firewall response from your server (modSecurity etc). This can be diagnosed by opening browser developer tools > network, making the change, and you will likely see a POST request in red with error 403 forbidden or 500 internal server error ... and then when you click on the link and open in new window, it will work (although just blank page), but this shows the server is specifically blocking POST requests.

You can send me panel login in a separate email. Most likely, you will need to contact your host and ask them to modify firewall rules. The X3 panel is after all already login-only, and it needs to process POST write tasks.