X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Eightkiller
Experienced
Topic Author

Bug while switching beetween gallery with folder parametered

16 Jul 2012, 13:27

Hy,

I encountered a bug here is the description.

Consider you have two folder A et B and a menu.

- the frame color of the theme is configured by default to FFFFFF
- folder A is configured normally no parameters specified, and contains more than 1 pictures
- folder B has a parameter that change the frame color -> image.frame.color=000000 for example, and contains only 1 picture (so when u click on folder B you directly access to the pictures, no thumbnails list is shown)

So normaly if i go to the folder B, each picture should have a black frame around them.
It works when i switch beetween folder A and B in the menu directly but
if i go to folder A, then click on a picture in folder A, then go to the menu and click on folder B (accessing directly to the only picture it contains)
---> the frame color i see on my screen is FFFFFF (white) and not 00000(black) as it should be

Hope it will help you correcting this tiny bug ^^, quite hard to find indeed :twisted: :p

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Bug while switching beetween gallery with folder paramet

01 Aug 2012, 12:38

Sorry about the late reply - I was considering this issue today. The problem is, when you access a folder that only has one image, directly from viewing an image in another folder, it does not re-process the frame and therefore it keeps the existing style. Considering the little chance of galleries using this feature with changing frame styles, and especially since it requires one of the folders to only have a single image, I think we will need to accept the unavailability of this feature for that exact scenario. Additionally, it would require re-creating the slideshow, so the transition would not be as smooth ...