Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

Imagebuttons disappear while hovering quickly over image...

29 Jun 2012, 07:09

Hi guys,
I have a bug, when you press the play button to play slideshow. If you press play and once the slideshow brings next image and you hover quickly over and away from the image the buttons disappear and are not visible anymore, so you can't press pause.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Imagebuttons disappear while hovering quickly over image

01 Jul 2012, 08:47

No matter how much I tried to achieve this by moving mouse over/out from the image, the pause button always shows when rolling over the image. However, if you still have an unacceptable problem with this, then I recommend simply adding the controls to the maincontrols at the bottom. play/pause was never meant to work like this in imagebuttons, and I would need to look into this as a specific feature perhaps in next release.

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

01 Jul 2012, 10:14

mjau-mjau wrote:No matter how much I tried to achieve this by moving mouse over/out from the image, the pause button always shows when rolling over the image. However, if you still have an unacceptable problem with this, then I recommend simply adding the controls to the maincontrols at the bottom. play/pause was never meant to work like this in imagebuttons, and I would need to look into this as a specific feature perhaps in next release.
You have to do this at the same time as it is going to next image. I have 2 seperate galleries it doesn't happen in both. It would be great to have this feature available.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Jul 2012, 14:59

grimurnet wrote:You have to do this at the same time as it is going to next image. I have 2 seperate galleries it doesn't happen in both. It would be great to have this feature available.
I believe this issue has now been solved, and will be available in Imagevue X2.8.1 to be released within a few days.

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

05 Jul 2012, 15:18

mjau-mjau wrote:
grimurnet wrote:You have to do this at the same time as it is going to next image. I have 2 seperate galleries it doesn't happen in both. It would be great to have this feature available.
I believe this issue has now been solved, and will be available in Imagevue X2.8.1 to be released within a few days.
Great, thanks, you guys rock :-)