Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

swamphox
Experienced
Topic Author

Strange problem

01 Nov 2011, 21:57

I am using imagevue on two separate domains. I use one for testing and one to display my images. I had been using wordpress on one domain and I got rid of the that and I have since loaded imagevue. Here is the strange part. Whatever changes I make to one domain, they are mirrored on the other domain. How is this happening. Passwords and logins may be the same for both but I still can't figure out how this is happening. :?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Strange problem

02 Nov 2011, 12:23

What do you mean "changes"? In the end of the day, if they are separate domains but reflect the same gallery, they must be using the same gallery or loading the same SWF ... For example, one domain might be loading SWF from the other.

I could easily answer this question if you could provide a link to both domains/URLs

swamphox
Experienced
Topic Author

02 Nov 2011, 12:34

pleasantlivingphotography.com

tomsnyderphotography.com

Any changes at all are mirrored. If I add a gallery, which I did to pleasantlivingphotography. I had been using a wordpress template on the other (tomsnyderphotography.com. As soon as I went into my hosting provider admin and removed wordpress the domain was showing an identical version on the site.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

03 Nov 2011, 00:29

Well, your domains are pointing to the same location on your server. Not quite sure why, but this is very normal anyway ...

There is no other explanation ;)