Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Renraku
Topic Author

Falsh movies playing too fast

20 Sep 2011, 03:46

I posted a flash animation with in one of my gallery pages and the play back is not what I had set it up as. THe FPS is so high the animation doesnt look like it should. I even re-exported the movie and set the FPS to half, the movie still plays extremely fast. I am assuming this us a bug, since i dont see any controls for playback of flash movies within the gallery.

www.matrixi.com look at the animations folder to see what I mean.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Falsh movies playing too fast

20 Sep 2011, 04:10

I answered this by e-mail, but I'll reply here also -

This is not a bug, because SWF files will simply run at the framerate of the main flash clip into where they are loaded. This means your SWF files will play at the Imagevue framerate, no matter what you set it to. There are two options:

1) Why not have your 3D animations play as FLV instead? This is a better codec for playing videos anyway ...

2) You could set up a simple script with setInterval() that force-controls the framerate of your SWF files.

Renraku
Topic Author

Re: Falsh movies playing too fast

20 Sep 2011, 14:01

OK,

I located a free converter from Adobe that converts any movie format to FLV. The good new its free and works great. So now my problem is solved, thanks for helping me come to this solution.

Flash Media Encoder - FREE
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmedi ... iaencoder/