X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

bhchen
Experienced
Topic Author

Failed to import swf/image into theme or create a new theme

14 Sep 2011, 18:47

Dear all:

I've encountered the following errors when trying to edit existing theme or create new theme under the Admin panel.

1. In Admin panel --> Themes --> Edit MyTheme, when trying to upload a .swf or image file for the use as my background, the system always returned an error message "File xxx.swf wasn't uploaded.". And, of course, nothing was uploaded. :cry:

2. In Admin panel --> Themes, when clicking the "create new" button next to any of the existing themes, the systems always returned with "Theme XXX wasn't created.".

Would appreciate if anyone could offer suggestions as how to resolve these errors. Many thanks in advance!! :D

Regards,
- Bing

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Failed to import swf/image into theme or create a new th

15 Sep 2011, 10:50

Are you using latest version? Did you set permissions on your iv-config folder?

bhchen
Experienced
Topic Author

15 Sep 2011, 18:13

mjau-mjau wrote:Are you using latest version? Did you set permissions on your iv-config folder?
Hi, Karl:

I'm using x2.7.5.2. And, just tried applying chmod 777 to the iv-config folder and all files inside, but still got the same error when I tried uploading swf into MyTheme. Are there other things that I could try further? Thanks.

Best,
- Bing

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

15 Sep 2011, 23:59

We will need login to your admin, because this is clearly related to the fact that the admin cannot write new content to disk ... Either because of permissions, or maybe some setting on your server.