Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

Main controls, aligning to image

01 Aug 2011, 11:22

It seems to be an bug with main controls, when aligning them to image.
It's ok when image is loaded, main controls are aligned well then... but problem is in thumbnail-mode.
It's looks like main controls can't find aligning target (image) and stay in static position (TL, under menu, on initiating).

oneANT
Experienced

Re: Main controls, aligning to image

02 Aug 2011, 09:08

I have just sent an email regarding the same.

I have two galleries of different sized pics. if I go to the gallery with the largest pic size the control menu displays at the top of screen and remains there for all galleries. If I go to the small-size-of-pic-gallery 1st when entering the site then the menu remains at the (preferred and set this way) bottom of the screen even when I revisit the larger pic gallery.

Ant.

update: my error is from the combination of parameters I am using. I have the scrollbar disabled in one gallery but the menu has the control menu margin assigned to it and the scrollbar.
Just wanted to make it clear that I'm confident that I don't have a bug.

Amazing product and only equaled by the terrific tech support.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Aug 2011, 12:22

Artur wrote:It seems to be an bug with main controls, when aligning them to image.
It's ok when image is loaded, main controls are aligned well then... but problem is in thumbnail-mode.
It's looks like main controls can't find aligning target (image) and stay in static position (TL, under menu, on initiating).
As oneANT noted, it could be a combination of settings. However and more likely in your situation, you may have aligned controls to "IB" or some other alignment related to image? It cant align to image in thumbnails mode ... Some of these alignment settings were only created for some users who are ONLY using slideshow mode without thumbnails, and therefore have the option to strictly attach the controls to the image instead of to the outer stage (like the default B/bottom).

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

04 Aug 2011, 16:46

Yes, now I understand.
Just Trying set that maincontrols will stay always right above image (and under my top-bar), so I set "ITM", then of course in thumbnail-mode controls go to TL corner...
But I see now, that I can do this by the "T" settings with some margin...