Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

Flash v2.7.3: Thumbnails do not open when 'link' active

20 Jun 2011, 14:26

I noticed in the flash version of 2.7.3. that when
'settings.attributes=link' AND
'thumbnails.thumbnail.click=link' AND
the Link-field of an image is EMPTY that the image does not open when the thumbnail is clicked on.

It does open when the image has a link-field assigned.

You can see an example of this in a clean v.2.7.3 installation where I only changed the settings as mentioned above.
In the second and third picture of the folder 'Pictures 1' the thumbnail does not open the image.
In the first image (the lighthouse) I put the link #/content/start/ and this one does follow the link to the start-folder.

In the default settings everything is allright and the images do open after clicking on the thumbnail.
Also when the maincontroller 'Togglethumbnails' is used, the images do open.

:?: Was the Link field one of the Custom fields that now support multi-language?

Link to the test-gallery:
http://www.martinbroeze.nl/g3/

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Flash v2.7.3: Thumbnails do not open when 'link' active

21 Jun 2011, 13:57

Just wondered if my message above slipped through ....

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

22 Jun 2011, 08:48

It didn't, just didn't check forum yet. Just checked your link, lighthouse has a link, and clicking on thumbnail jumps to /content/start, sunset and volcano thumbnails link to the corresponding images.
firedev.com

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Jun 2011, 09:02

Nick wrote:It didn't, just didn't check forum yet. Just checked your link, lighthouse has a link, and clicking on thumbnail jumps to /content/start, sunset and volcano thumbnails link to the corresponding images.
'
I'm really confused now... with me clicking on the sunset and volcano thumbnails do nothing at all... except enlarging the thumbnails a bit...

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Jun 2011, 11:05

Nick wrote:Just checked your link, lighthouse has a link, and clicking on thumbnail jumps to /content/start, sunset and volcano thumbnails link to the corresponding images.
I don't get it... Just to be sure, another testlocation:
I installed a clean v.2.7.3 at a totally different site at another provider and the results are the same: clicking on a thumbnail does not open the image!
Please, check this link also. I changed the same settings as mentioned above, but I did not put a link in the Lighthouse picture... so this one now doesn't do anything also, except for enlarging the thumbnail a bit... but there is no opening of the images...
It is the FLASH-site I'm talking about.

Here is the link to the second test-site:
http://www.maanvuur.nl/g3/

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

23 Jun 2011, 04:58

Martin: You are right about this - Thanks for notifying us. I have now fixed this issue, and it will be available in a minor release coming within a few days.

Optionally, you can just download latest SWF here, where it is fixed already ...

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Jun 2011, 05:35

mjau-mjau wrote:I have now fixed this issue, and it will be available in a minor release coming within a few days.
Thanks Karl, I'll wait for the next release

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Jun 2011, 15:33

mjau-mjau wrote:Optionally, you can just download latest SWF here, where it is fixed already ...
I could not resist tot test the new imagevue2.swf, so I copied it to the two testlocations, cleared the cache, but to no avail...
No linking from thumbnails to images....

Tested it in IE, Chrome and FF...

Here are the links:
http://www.maanvuur.nl/g3/
http://www.martinbroeze.nl/g3/

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Jun 2011, 17:06

Martin wrote:
mjau-mjau wrote:Optionally, you can just download latest SWF here[/url], where it is fixed already ...
YES.... now... a bit later.. I couldn't resist myself again :) and downloaded it another time and hurray!
I think I was a bit too early in downloading it the first time :D

Thanks, it's OK now...