Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

hummelfX
Topic Author

Imagevue 2.7 admin/manage visualization issue

13 Jun 2011, 18:38

Hello, I updated my website with imagevue2.7.2 today (didn't find the "autoroutine" mentionned in the 2.7.2 webpage, so I erased everything but my "contents" and "configUser.xml" and uploaded the whole datas from the 2.7.2, putting the correct config.xml afterwards.

First of all everything is working fine on the gallery but IMO its slower than the previous one (not the data loading time, my website weights the same as before, but the time needed by the php to initialize).

BUT, the big issue comes from the control panel/manage, there is simply nothing in the right place anymore ! A picture is better to describe everything :

I suspected my flash version on Firefox ( 4.0.1) to be too old so I updated it => no change.

I tried on Chrome => good, every aspect of the admin panel is looking and working fine.

So, did I made something wrong ? Or is it a bug ?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Imagevue 2.7 admin/manage visualization issue

14 Jun 2011, 05:05

hummelfX wrote:First of all everything is working fine on the gallery but IMO its slower than the previous one (not the data loading time, my website weights the same as before, but the time needed by the php to initialize).
Intereting observation, which we will note ...
hummelfX wrote:BUT, the big issue comes from the control panel/manage, there is simply nothing in the right place anymore !
You need to hard-refresh or empty/delete your cache!

hummelfX
Topic Author

14 Jun 2011, 15:47

You need to hard-refresh or empty/delete your cache!
ok, my bad ... ! I should have though to that issue before since I almost don't use Chrome ... no cache then
Intereting observation, which we will note ...
forget it, that was due to the cache issue, FF was strugling to display something.

thank you for your efficient help

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

17 Jun 2011, 07:42

Actually 2.7 works faster than any Imagevue version before, it caches everything and updates cache on-the-fly.
firedev.com