Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

george_l
Topic Author

HTML integration problem

05 Jun 2009, 03:10

Hi, i wan't to integrate imagevue in html under my header!

I took some code from the embedDemo.html in imagevuex but have problems.I'm using PHP.
My code is:(IMAGEVUEX is a GLOBALPATH)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo IMAGEVUEX;?>imagevue/javascript/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo IMAGEVUEX;?>imagevue/javascript/swfaddress.js"></script>
<style type="text/css">
* { margin: 0; padding: 0; }
body { background: #000; color: #3E75E9; font: 12px/18px Tahoma, sans-serif; }
h1 { font-size: 36px; line-height: 36px; margin: 0 0 18px 0; font-weight: normal; }
.page { padding: 18px 36px;}
.imagevueWrap { border: 9px solid #5874Ae; margin: 0 0 36px 0; height: 400px; }

</style>

<div class="imagevueWrap">
<div id="imagevue">
<div id="na">
<h1>Oops! - This page requires javascript -</h1><br />
Please enable javascript in your browser and reload page.<br />
&raquo; <a href="?p=gallery">Flash gallery</a><br /><br />

Optionally, you can view the HTML gallery page instead:<br />
&raquo; <a href="?p=html">HTML gallery</a><br /><br />

Imagevue flash photo gallery and slideshow:<br />
&raquo; <h1><a href="https://www.photo.gallery" title="Flash photo gallery and slideshow">www.photo.gallery</a></h1>
</div>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
swfobject.embedSWF("<?php echo IMAGEVUEX; ?>imagevue/imagevue2.swf", "<?php echo IMAGEVEUX; ?>/imagevue", "100%", "100%", "8.0.0", "<?php echo IMAGEVUEX; ?>/imagevue/expressInstall.swf", null, {allowScriptAccess: 'always', allowFullScreen: true, bgcolor: '#000000'}, {id: 'imagevue', name: 'imagevue'});
// ]]>
</script>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i'm trying to access the link instead of my gallery i'm getting the
javascript messages!

can anybody help??

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

05 Jun 2009, 08:05

Not sure what's going on, could you please provide a link to the page, so we could see what's wrong, hard to guess by looking at the code.
firedev.com

george_l
Topic Author

05 Jun 2009, 09:40

sorry, but i am building my page on localhost , so you won't be able to see it!

any ideas from just the code?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Jun 2009, 10:54

well, just looks like the path to the SWFobject is incorrect somehow. Either the javascript is missing, or it is not in that location you are pointing to. Can ´t diagnose any closer than that without a link ...

gadgetologist
Experienced

05 Jun 2009, 11:13

george_l wrote:sorry, but i am building my page on localhost , so you won't be able to see it!

any ideas from just the code?
Just an FYI... the difficulty here is two fold... can't see precisely what is the result. Important when diagnosing cause/effect.... and trusting exactly what was transposed in the code (at least from my perspective). The simple act of moving text from one app to another can introduce "stuff". Some of these things are so subtle like a blankspace here or there, unreadable characters.

So for example you have "// ]]>" in the code above. Is that space there real?

--G

george_l
Topic Author

06 Jun 2009, 14:09

mjau-mjau, i have the code at work, so at tuesday i'll try to upload it to a domain so you can see it.

But the pathes of javascript and SWFobject are correct and they exist, that's why i can't understand what's the problem.

gadgetologist, the code is in PHP so this "// ]]>" is a comment, so it doesn't have any affect on my code!

Anyway i copied the code from an existing html file that worked properly, and i just changed the directions of the files. that's why it seems weird.

gadgetologist
Experienced

06 Jun 2009, 15:25

george_l wrote:...gadgetologist, the code is in PHP so this "// ]]>" is a comment, so it doesn't have any affect on my code!....
It was the low hanger. I should have known someone would say that. Should have used another example from your code like "bgcolor: '#000000'"... is this space real? The point was about some inadvertent affects of moving things around. There was yet another case of this stray space in the last 24hrs. That's all.

Cheers.