Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Payer.ch
Topic Author

Imagevue Setup NEED HELP :)

07 Feb 2009, 08:29

Hi Guys,

I am very happy with the product and my gallery is also functioning but some "things" do not work out yet:

1) My startpage:
- "Click here to view the gallery fullscreen" does not work
- The picture I created shows a shadow (can I edit this?)

2) Thumbnail design
Is it possible to change the thumbnail look within the different galleries: e.g. In Marocco 2009 can I have a certain thumbnail style for each gallery or just one for the entire gallery?

I guess I just posted the biggest noobie questions on earth :) but I guess i am not the first to do so

Thanks in advance for your help!

Link: www.payer.ch

Raffael

Payer.ch
Topic Author

07 Feb 2009, 15:28

Ok I installed Flash 10, now fullscreen mode works. Can you give me a hint how I can ensure that visitors use flash 10? Is there any automatic link that visitors are asked by their browsers "do you want to install flash 10"?

the other questions are still unsolved :)

Thanks in advance

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

09 Feb 2009, 09:31

Sorry for delay, we've been busy pushing 2.0.1 out of the gates this weekend.

Flash Player update:
Actually flash player 8 is enough and gallery checks for that, in recent 2.0.1 release we added some improvements into detection mechanism so it could work on iphone.

Thumbnails:
yes you can create thumbnails for different dirs, just go to config, set new thumbnail size, then back to dir and click "Recreate thumbnails in current folder".
It won't touch other dirs this way.

Shadow:
Go to admin (/imagevue) > theme > default [edit]
Then
image > frame > frameborder
Disable [x] shadow.

Fullscreen:
http://www.payer.ch//content/0100_start/folderdata.xml - Looks okay, not sure what is wrong, Karl should tell more after checking this.
firedev.com

Payer.ch
Topic Author

09 Feb 2009, 14:03

Thanks a lot! Fullscreen is now working.

Other question:

Since I also make a lot of panorama (spherical) pictures I wanted to ask if you have any plans about implementing a panorama flash player function like on http://flashpanoramas.com/player/.

It would be great to use your template also for panorama-based pictures.

I hope you get what I want to ask :)

Thanks for your prompt answer! Good service for a good price! That's what good companies are made of!

Kind regards

raffael

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

09 Feb 2009, 16:24

We're thinking about panorama, while 3d would be little bit hard to administer for the awerage user, simple panorama where you can scroll image left and right is already in our list for next release.

ps. forgot the link

viewtopic.php?t=4472
firedev.com

Payer.ch
Topic Author

09 Feb 2009, 16:40

I was exactly referring to such spherical panorama pictures :)

Anyway a scroll function is a first step :)